BE PART OF OUR TEAM.
We are looking for highly dependable individuals that can work independently and in a team to effectively deliver results to our clients.
We consider our people as the greatest asset of the company. We invest to provide them with training that enhances professional, technical and management skills in all areas. We reward their hardwork and commitment with competitive salaries and benefits.
If you are interested to be part of our team, you may send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
POSITION: SERVICE ENGINEERS
- Candidate must possess a Professional License in Electronics and Communication Engineering ECE / REC
- Comprehensive engineering background skills
- Fluent in English and Filipino
- At least 2 years service repair experience in Communication and Navigation equipment
- Willing to travel both domestic and international
- Team player
- Full-time positions available
POSITION: NETWORK ENGINEERS
- Candidate must have knowledge in implementation and operational support of routing / switching protocols in complex network environments
- Experience in Cisco switches, routers and firewalls
- Experience the following: VLAN, VOIP, NAT, route redistribution, policy routing, traffic policing / rate limiting, network load balancing, access control lists and netflow monitoring
- Experience in using packet capture software such as wireshark
- Strong Internal an External client relationship skills
- Three years related experience, including advance knowledge of the TCP/IP, Wifi, Intranet/Internal routing, firewalls and security